Got my date - 28th Feb yay!!!

x Michelle x

loves her babies
Reaction score
Less than 3 weeks until i meet my little man :cloud9: :happydance:

Can i just say loving this new section, more often than not i find my justifying my choice for an elective section and being shot down with VBAC statistics.

In my mind it doesn't matter how your baby gets here :flower:

Yay for having your date! I got mine today, and suddenly it all feels a lot more real!

I agree that this new forum area is fantastic. So nice to have a dedicated area to ask questions and share stories. Without, as you say, people making judgemental comments.

congrats ladies . im hoping to get my date for mine tomorow at the mw :flower:

congrats on getting your dates ladies! im due to meet my little ones in 7 weeks ! all i know so far though is that he wants to deliver them at / around 34 weeks..... would love an actual date though!

34 weeks with triplets! I thought I was feeling uncomfortable! :)

34 weeks with triplets! I thought I was feeling uncomfortable! :)

im feeling pretty uncomfortable already ! lol. Do they only tend to give you the date when your 4 weeks from the due date??? xx

In my area, the date for an elective C-section is booked when you're around 36 weeks. I'd imagine it'd be different for multiples though :)

Aww eala :) but I understand, I'm keeping my date off FB :)
I got the date when I saw my consultant after my scan at 36 weeks. I would've thought with the triplets and an early delivery they would want to get a date all sorted ASAP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->