Got my date!

Macmad

Happy mum of 2!
Reaction score
Went for appointment with Dr today and my little monkey is still breech and so we have booked a date for my c section, which is 20th May :happydance:

So pleased there is an end in sight, don't think I can stand it anymore, the pain of him standing on my fanny is more than I can take :haha:

Pointless thread but thought I'd share :thumbup:

Good luck! Those jumps on the cervix are really painful !

Oooh, good luck! I hate the cervical jabs, one of the pleasures of pregnancy I could certainly do without...

Good luck! Mine is booked for the 22nd for the same reason, having now got used to the idea of a section & with an end in sight I think I might almost be upset if he spins around at the last minute lol! Bubs feet are up around his head, so luckily I don't get too many jabs in the cervix, but he does wriggle his bum around a lot!

Thanks ladies - excited now and gives me time to plan (I do like being organised!), enjoy our last weekend together as a family of 3 too - ekkkkk!

Fanny.. Lol, how do they decide which babies there gonna try and turn manually?

The midwife organises an appointment with the consultant if you are still breech at 36 weeks & they give you the option to have the ecv if you want it.

Fanny.. Lol, how do they decide which babies there gonna try and turn manually?

They haven't offered it to me (not in UK) as I'm high risk due to pre-e last pregnancy. I know it differs from country to country but even if I was offered it,its something I wouldn't be doing, just my personal preference :thumbup:

If I am offered it again in any future pregnancies, I def will not be doing it again, was not a great experience & did not work (although baby was perfectly happy throughout).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->