Got my induction date!

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I'm booked in for 14th October. Have to phone at 8.30 that morning to make sure there's a bed but then I'm in!
Very excited to have my baby boy in my arms but terrified of the induction process and spending ages in hospital.
Had a scan today as well and he's growing perfectly (49th percentile) so that's made me very happy :)
Not long now!

Eeeek!!! So exciting!!! How are you feeling, has bump dropped much? Are you doing much in preparation?

I get mine scan and date (and decision as to whether it will be induction or section) on Thursday! :happydance:

That's my due date!I hope it all goes well for you!

He definitely feels lower, there's a lot of weight and pressure down there! They're giving me a sweep on the 10th, I'm going to do some more bouncing on my ball and get the clary sage into my bath around that time and keep taking the RLT. Also having friends over for a curry the weekend before, all old wives tale stuff (apart from the sweep obviously) but can't do any harm to try and encourage him along. Anything else worth trying in preperation?

Good luck with your appointment Bebbe, keep us updated!

Ah fantastic. You'll be fine. Induction isn't always as terrifying as everyone says. I was induced last time and will be again this time if I haven't gone on my own before my due date. I had a brilliant induction last time and had a 7.5hr labour. And came home next day.

You'll have ur baby in ur arms v.soon! X

He definitely feels lower, there's a lot of weight and pressure down there! They're giving me a sweep on the 10th, I'm going to do some more bouncing on my ball and get the clary sage into my bath around that time and keep taking the RLT. Also having friends over for a curry the weekend before, all old wives tale stuff (apart from the sweep obviously) but can't do any harm to try and encourage him along. Anything else worth trying in preperation?

Good luck with your appointment Bebbe, keep us updated!

Thank you! I am soooo excited to finally know whats happening! I had my regular midwife check today and she measured me at 41 weeks rather than my 36 eeeekkk!!! Hope my little girl isn't massive! And she is 3/5 engaged and feels very very low (still hoping she comes on her own before induction!).

Sounds like you are doing everything I plan on doing. I am drinking RLT but I'm also taking Evening primrose oil, just orally at the moment a couple of caps a day. Midwife said its good to take from this point anyway as it softens everything up. I took it ttc actually so makes sense to me to take it at the other end too! And bouncing on the ball, been doing lots of that too as it helps my SPD.

I'm so excited, we are going to have our babies soon!!!! :happydance:

I was measuring 38 weeks at 35 and the growth scan showed normal growth rate so don't worry too much! :)

Yayy! :) Congrats! If my bean doesn't come on its own Im booked for Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->