Got my section date

Annie77

Cautiously expecting
Reaction score
3rd of June - 2 days before my due date.

Had I seen dr when I was supposed to I could have had her 29th may(which dr would have been happier with) but as she cancelled her clinic there is no slot available. Now I have 5 weeks wait.....Unless I can get into labour before then :)

Gah that would kill me ! I will be having my date confirmed tomorrow :) it was supposed to be the 23rd but the hospital decided they wouldn't let him do it until 39 weeks :( he told me the 29th or 30th for sure and I am so uncomfortable I dont think i could go a day longer lol heres hoping you go into labour before then !

wow exciting ill have my date confirmed 13th may i hope lol well thats when they will be going through my birth plan and ive already said i want a c section

My due date May 15 but not anymore we plan for c-section and my day is May 9. Hope everything going smooth and well with you and everyone.

I felt so disappointed as expecting 29th or there about but hey - who knows what will happen. She did offer me Friday 31st but my 8 & 10 year old are jn a school show that night so felt that wouldn't be right.

Yay, that's my due date :) maybe you'll get it changed to earlier, you never know :)

There were no elective beds in either Simpsons or st johns for 29th, would have to travel to Scottish borders. Apparently there is a big baby boom going on - I blame 50 shades of grey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->