got my section date!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So been in hospital since Sunday, reduced movements, contractions, bleeding and leaking.

Scan showed growth tailoring off on twins too. I'm 36 weeks today and section will be for either 36+6 or 37! Have to stay in until then although If I feel fine can go out on weekend leave.

So happy, babies seem huge and well too.

Fabulous news! Take it easy for the next 6 days, and keep us posted! :hugs:

Great news about getting a date and that everything looks good with the babies :thumbup:

Take care and keep us updated. xx

What a relief to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I will keep you and your babies in my thoughts and prayers. Try to get lots of rest!!:hugs:

Oh thank goodness for that, after all of your difficulties, too. I'm so pleased for you!

Rest well and keep us updated!

What a relief to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I will keep you and your babies in my thoughts and prayers. Try to get lots of rest!!:hugs:

Same to you, your this week arnt you?

So pleased you have your date darlin :hugs: Take things easy and keep us posted - lots of love xxx

Great news - you have done so well getting that far. I thought you had been quiet lately. Much more sensible section date too! I have been admitted too not so far on but fingers are crossed. X

Great news!! hope the next 6 days fly in! Before you know your babies will be here.

Xx

Great news - you have done so well getting that far. I thought you had been quiet lately. Much more sensible section date too! I have been admitted too not so far on but fingers are crossed. X

Are you ok?

i have just been released but got no more bp meds as they made my bp go really low so i will be checked every day and then readmitted every time it is high to gt treatment/monitoring. i have got my last steroid injection tonight though so feel better having had that. as you say just got to get any extra days i can. babies are still ok but smaller twin fluid is a bit low as well as no growth. am hoping tomake it to 35 weeks on tuesday but who knows.

are you getting the injections or do they not need them since you will be 37 weeks?

Nope no need, I think 36 is a good time anyway, but 37 is full term and when they idea should be born, according to the guidelines anyway.

I'll be in until my section, have to have daily monitoring, other than that they arnt going much, so its boring stuck in, but never mind, I think the fact its so busy here right now and my uterous is so irritated they worry if my waters go I won't make it to another hospital, esp as they are beach.

Midwife said there are 4 ladies with twins in, how cool!

Nope no need, I think 36 is a good time anyway, but 37 is full term and when they idea should be born, according to the guidelines anyway.

I'll be in until my section, have to have daily monitoring, other than that they arnt going much, so its boring stuck in, but never mind, I think the fact its so busy here right now and my uterous is so irritated they worry if my waters go I won't make it to another hospital, esp as they are beach.

Midwife said there are 4 ladies with twins in, how cool!

better late than never but sounds like they are finally looking after you! that is cool to have other twin mums in. i haven't met any at all. i am going to join the local twins club once they are here though i think.

Good luck Hun I remember seeing you on thread ages ago, and we were really close in dates. My twins still inside too have scan on Friday and then will get induction date. Anyway hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

Annie I'm 36+1 today? Are you in the UK? New guidelines are 37 weeks here. Although its new so not everyone is practicing it yet. Good luck hun. You struggling now?

Annie I'm 36+1 today? Are you in the UK? New guidelines are 37 weeks here. Although its new so not everyone is practicing it yet. Good luck hun. You struggling now?

Hi yep am in uk so will be pushing to be induced next week am 37 weeks on Monday. Am starting to struggle can get comfy or sleep and have had lots of braxton hicks from about 28 weeks, am ready to meet my babies now. Will see what they say tommat hospital. What day will you have c section? Xx

Wednesday so ill be 37+1, happy with that esp as in first on the list so almost def be Wednesday. Yey! Good luck, let me know when you have a date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->