Got my smiley ~ First time using opk's

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
CD12, got my smiley face!!! My husband is at work!! We BD'd on CD 8 and 10!! We won't be able to BD until later tonight!! What are the chances I'll release in the next 12 hours? I'm so scared we're going to miss it this month again!

:sex::sex::sex:Don't worry! The OPK signals the LH surge which typically precedes actual ovulation by 24-36 hours. And even after the egg is released, it can survive up to 24 hours before fertilization. You have time! Just keep having sex when you can until you confirm ovulation with a clear thermal shift and disappearance of fertile CM. Good luck!!

:sex::sex::sex:

Tested again 7 hours later, another smiley. Hope that's a good thing and we still have time!!

:sex::sex::sex:Don't worry! The OPK signals the LH surge which typically precedes actual ovulation by 24-36 hours. And even after the egg is released, it can survive up to 24 hours before fertilization. You have time! Just keep having sex when you can until you confirm ovulation with a clear thermal shift and disappearance of fertile CM. Good luck!!

:sex::sex::sex:

^WSS

Well, after 12 long hours (after seeing my smiley), we were finally able to DTD. Man, I hope it's wasn't too late. Everything seemed to be against us yesterday and last night. He's coming straight home this afternoon from work to get a quick one in, and then tomorrow night we'll DTD again, skip Friday, and try once more on Saturday. Gosh, I truly hope we catch my egg. Baby dust ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->