• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got my test results

gnomette

mummy of 2 an 2 angels x
Reaction score
i went to see the consultant on monday i am now back at work so i have not been around much x so he started off telling me elliott was perfectly healthy an that the only thing they could find wrong with him was that he had the cord wrapped around his neck we decided not to have a pm done an the consultant agreed that we did the right thing there was no infection an everything else was working perfectly well so there was nothing that anyone could have done x he was a really amazing consultant was really supportive an has told me to take extra folic acid and a good conception multi vitamin and baby asprin from 12wks that we will have extra scans and be kept close eye on he is going to see us again when we do fall again and he has put a letter in our notes to say that we are to have extra care an that he is to see us x he is sending a letter to us and our gp and there is a copy being put in our notes he also had the results of the erpc i had to have done 5weeks after elliott was born and he said that i did not have any placenta hanging around and that my womb had rejected being induced to have elliott and had become inflamed and was producing massive clots that were filling up my womb but that it should have all been removed x he seemed really hopeful that we should have no extra problems (i had my right tube removed after an ectopic in 2008) seen as i am only firing on one cylinder (love it) but that he is looking forward to seeing us again x he made a couple of appropriate jokes like when i started to cry he blamed it on his wifes taste in aftershave an the one cylinder an that he understands how stressfull the last few months have been (him an his wife have been through the same thing) but at least i have had a full clear out an mot i should be fine x so that made it easier x
so even though there is not a medical reason he was just an over bouncy little boy an it just makes me think why us what did we do to deserve this we have been through enough but i am trying to stay positive an just think the relief of it all being over with that i don't need to be put in for another erpc cause i had some manky stuff they were saying i could still have stuff that was missed but its all over with now x i have started counselling i have one session so it was just getting back ground more than anything i also had my tattoo with all my kids names on it for my birthday my friends and family gave me the money to have it done i love it x me an hubby are going to talk bout ttc again september october time as we have a wedding begining of october i am maid of honour an hes best man we wanna get through that then think bout it x

Attachments

• new phone stuff 081.jpg
    new phone stuff 081.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 22
Hiya, sometimes it's hard to hear that there was nothing wrong, that it was a horrible accident as it is such a waste of a precious life, but then on the flip side, you know it's something that shouldn't happen again so this should ease your mind about a future pregnancy.

I'm glad they have said they will give you extra care for a future pregnancy, I had the same and it really did help.

Your tattoo is lovely, how sweet of your friends and family to get this for you.

Hope you are doing 'ok' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"