Got my three plus today. When do you stop testing?

Teaplease

Reaction score
I am roughly 5w 4d. Chemical last month. But happy to just see my three plus in clear blue digi.

Mainly watery mouth, upset tummy and increased cm. but nothing else yet.

I have spent £70 on frer and clear bluebthe last two weeks which is terrible🙈

When does everyone stop testing? I keep telling myself to either wait until I'm roughly 8 weeks and go for a private scan or wait to bleed. I'm negative. Despite four children I have had a large share of miscarriages and blighted ovum.

Just wondering when others thought blow it, I'll stop testing.

i really need to stop i dont want to think how much i have spent im 18dpo and done so many tests some are on the front page of my pregnancy journal ;)

I stopped testing daily at 18 dpo and then took 2 more after that. I questioned the last test I took and swore them off bc at that point ~ they stop meaning as much and the next true gauge is seeing the heartbeat and all. I COMPLETELY understand how hard it is. It's nice having the reassurance!

I'm 8w2d and still tempted sometimes :rofl:

But do what makes you comfortable~ truly! :hugs:

Thank you:)

I'm definetly not going to buy more. It is decided! Now I'll just wait a few more weeks and save the money for a private early scan.

I usually do 2-3 tests and then just confirm with bloodwork to see if my beta's are rising accordingly. SO this time around I stopped POAS at 13dpo.
Looks like you're doing great considering you got your 3+!

Good point.. Use the funds for a private scan! :)

Oh gosh I had a surprise BFP so I was already late with AF when I first tested. So my first line was already as dark as control line. But I kept testing anyways. So I was like 19dpo when I first tested and I tested until in the 20something DPO before I realized I wasn't doing myself any favors!!! We don't get those digi tests here which is no fair haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->