Got the boys Advent Calanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
I got the boys some Advent Calanders yesterday, but they were just cheap ones from Tesco. So while I was in the town I decided to get them some Thorntons ones, they are so cute and have their names on them :cloud9:

These are them :)

https://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/Beanbo_2009/386823_10150349235247703_732942702_8521101_1901783414_n.jpg

https://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/Beanbo_2009/305277_10150349234332703_732942702_8521099_1568292252_n.jpg

A pointless thread :blush:

I got that same one for DD!

And this one for OH hehehe...
https://www.thorntons.co.uk/public/pictures/products/standard/9859.jpg

It was £5.99 instead of £3.99 as it came with the extra chocolates on the side, but last year DD and OH shared a calendar and I remember DD only getting one or two days of chocolate! Cheeky sod! So thought it best to get him his own!

Oh I like those! I just got an advent calender from tescos then, I had to go and get some smellies gift sets for my sons school christmas fayre and wanted to get them early as I feel like I'm going into slow labour and don't want him being the only one who doesnt take any gifts in for it because I couldnt get to the shop. The advent calenders were on offer for a pound. xxx

they are lovely :) weve got peppa pig ones only cheap from morrisons may just pop into thorntons and get another two :)

Oh I like those! I just got an advent calender from tescos then, I had to go and get some smellies gift sets for my sons school christmas fayre and wanted to get them early as I feel like I'm going into slow labour and don't want him being the only one who doesnt take any gifts in for it because I couldnt get to the shop. The advent calenders were on offer for a pound. xxx

Ohhhhh slow labour, good luck :hugs:

Ooh I love the advent calendars with names in the bottom, they're ace! LO had a Minnie mouse one but OH put it on top of the radiator cover with the radiator on so I don't think it's any good now :dohh: she'll probably end up with a Peppa pig one now

Thank you. I hope it speeds up as it keeps getting quite sore. Don't want to sound weird but I'd feel more comfortable announcing the birth in santas grotto than any other part of the site, lol. xxx

I saw those in there & love them! Lily can have 1 next year when I'm not so fussy about what she eats lol. My mum has got her a milky button one!

Thank you. I hope it speeds up as it keeps getting quite sore. Don't want to sound weird but I'd feel more comfortable announcing the birth in santas grotto than any other part of the site, lol. xxx

Oh my goodness I am so excited now, it's all going on in the Grotto this year.:happydance::happydance: I hope it goes as you have planned and I look forward to hearing of LO arrival :cloud9:

Oh my goodness I am so excited now, it's all going on in the Grotto this year.:happydance::happydance: I hope it goes as you have planned and I look forward to hearing of LO arrival :cloud9:

Defo announce it in here your LO can be the Grotto's baby Jesus!!! Do you know what you are having? Oh please do a thread saying 'Baby Jesus is here' will all the details!!! :happydance:

Sending you a massive :hug: and good luck!!

Wow thats actually a really good deal...gutted i have got mine, callums and oh's already =(

Defo announce it in here your LO can be the Grotto's baby Jesus!!! Do you know what you are having? Oh please do a thread saying 'Baby Jesus is here' will all the details!!! :happydance:

Sending you a massive :hug: and good luck!!

Lol, if I remember and I'm not too traumatized afterwards I promise that this is how I will announce it! xxx

Wow what a good price think I might get that one for Kian xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back