Got This finally!!!

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
Ok so I always know when I ovulate, I get a dull pain in my lower left side, but now I realized that this pain starts for me 24 hours before actual ovulation. I got the pain and got the big smilie face on CD 13 so I know I ovulate on day 14 probably closer to 5pm my ovulation starts. So now I know and i am so excited about, I have not started to try yet but knowing when you ovulate is half the battle. I always got pain when i ovulated but never realized that meant real ovulation started 24 hours after that. Just wanted to share my experience. Or is this common knowledge and I am an idiot here?????? I always thought when the pain started that was when I was ovulating not 24 hrs prior to it// LOL
XOOX :flower:

Ummmmmm it would be nice if 1 person was excited as I was about my discovery!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I don't even care If I don't get any responses as long as I got it out is fine.
Have a good day everyone xoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I am excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: And I know little Ava would be too!

I think its great that you are so intune with your body that you can feel ovulation hunny!!

Exciting!! I'm finding out that there is a LOT of stuff I never knew so I don't think there's a whole lot of common knowledge until you are TTC and research EVERYTHING like I'm currently doing...learning so much! Glad to hear you can feel your body working like that. I'm still a bit clueless but will start looking for these things!

I think that it's awesome when you realize something like that!! I'm praying for your BFP!

You all are so wonderful, thank you so much
XOXOOXOXXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I get the same pains! I never went off of cervical mucous or anything like that because I just know from the slight cramping I get around that time:winkwink:...I did however use opks this month and I tested the day of cramping...found out the same as you that I was not ovulating that day but definitely for my positive the next! I'm hoping something soon is going to happen..good luck to you :hugs:

YAY! I'm excited for you too!! Is it factual that O pains are 24 hours prior to the release of the egg? I'm on day 16, and got my + OPK on day 14. I had O pains that evening, most of the day on CD 15, and I'm still having them now, on day 16..but my OPK is back to negative now.

YAY! I'm excited for you too!! Is it factual that O pains are 24 hours prior to the release of the egg? I'm on day 16, and got my + OPK on day 14. I had O pains that evening, most of the day on CD 15, and I'm still having them now, on day 16..but my OPK is back to negative now.

I am wondering the same thing! I am still having slight ov cramps but my opk is definitely negative now...I O'd on the 13th according to my opk but was unable to bd that night so we made sure to the next day...I hope something good happens soon, I'm going crazy! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->