Got to have early scan

kirstylm

Reaction score
Hi, Im 9 weeks tomorrow. I went to the doctor today with stabbing pains in my chest and tummy. I also have stomach pain and soft motion. They did an ECG and my heart is fine, the doctor doesn't think it's a clot in my lungs but it hurts when I breathe in and bend over to do anything. The doctor has said its most likely to be a reflux of acid in my chest or a bowel infection as your large intestine runs up where your chest is.
Whilst sitting in the doctors I also started to notice a pain in the left side of my ovary. I mentioned this to the doctor and he has put me forward for an early scan on wednesday. He didn't really mention the word miscarriage and said im too far gone for an ectopic, but one of the first things the nurse said was that it could all be early signs of miscarriage :cry:
I don't know what to do with myself. Work has been really good about it and told me to stay off till after I have had my scan as Im so worried and should prob take it easy.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this and is all ok? Im so so worried but obviously am trying to stay positive!
My sickness has gone but still very tired an weeing all the time.

Just dont know what to think! :hissy:

I am 10 wks and have incredible acid up my throat and chest all the time. I think it is because I am eating differently and my body is confused. I think this point of pregnancy is a scary time isn't it?

The fact that you are having a scan is good because it means you are sooner to finding out how you are and have less worrying time.
I know it's hard but try and stay as calm as you can and rest up too.
Just remember that you are doing all you can and there may well be absolutely nothing to worry about.
Best thing to do is to keep positive and keep smiling! Wishing you lots of support.

:hugs: Hope you're ok hun, make sure you put your feet up and rest, we don't want to see you until after Wednesday ok? Or it'll be a disciplinary matter :rofl:

Thanks for your support girls. Feeling back to 'normal' today, no cramps yet so keeping fingers crossed for 'sticky bean'!!! Will update after scan tomorrow - very nervous and worried but trying to keep positive! :hug:

I hope all goes well at your early scan. Just take it easy and get tons of rest. I'll keep you and the little bean in my thoughts and prayers. ;)

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. Really appreciate it. **fingers crossed**. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"