Grapefruit juice....will it help or will it cancel out the things I already take??

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
hey, :wave:

Ive heard good things about grapefruit juice and how it helps increase CM but ive also read you shouldnt drink it when taking presribed medication....I am taking CoQ10, pregnacare conception prenatals, omega 3 capsules,and vit b complex.... I was wondering if anybody knew whether it would affect these or not? :shrug: xx

I'm not sure but stalking. I'm drinking grapefruit juice too. The only thing I'm taking is pregnacare and I don't think it could affect that since its just vits and mins but next cycle I was planning to take soy or vitex and epo so I'm interested to know the answer.

Good luck x

thanks hun, yer i was kinda hoping it wouldnt with them all being vits and mins....but id hate one thing cancel everything else out.... I think i have low progesterone...have a blood test in a couple of weeks...and my cm is very minimal and have heard that grapefruit juice is very good for increasing it.... Hood luck this cycle, hopefully you wont ge needing the vitex and epo :winkwink: xx

I drank grapefruit juice when i was TTC#1 and it really helped.I wouldnt have thought it would affect any of those vitamins.
This cycle ive hardly had any CM so im going to start again next cycle
Best of luck
:dust:

I"m not 100% sure, but my guess is that it would not affect the things that you are taking. There are certian medications that it interferes with, like opiates, and it enhances them so it's like you took more than you actually did...but I would guess that is not the case with vitamins!

I usually have ok cm, but last cycle I had hardly any so decided to try grapefruit. I've also bought conceive plus so you could try that or preseed? X

fab thank you....we'll see then ay? :thumbup: due to ov next week so we'll see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->