Grateful for this site!

AJR14

Reaction score
I downloaded app from "the bump" and seriously the WORST forum ever. The majority of the ladies are so rude. They must go on there just to have someone to insult. There were more discussions on how naive someone is or how someone spelled something incorrectly than there are actual helpful posts. Didn't have the app for even 24 hours before I uninstalled it.

I hear really bad things about that forum from other forums. I'm a member of another pregnancy forum but I don't really like it as much. I lurk more than anything. This is by far my favorite site.

I've seen on other forums the things people think it is ok to say! It's crazy. That's why i joined here.

This is the most supportive one, that's for sure! I still get mad thinking about that terrible community.

Hi amber, im also the bump app. I stay away from the forum now, reading through some of the comments is harsh and unforgivable Wat they say. I was only looking to see early progress of baby at thus stage as it's new to me, I didn't know this early with my lb. I was still blissfully unaware even at this stage. I was thinking the other day just how supportive this site is. It's rules about comments and abuse is clear and quickly.kept in check. I like coming on here for a browse of women I'm similar situtatuions and the useful comments given, def a good post thanks for the thread

I lurked that forum and hated it, everyone is bashing each other and if you are new they are soooo mean its ridiculous.. i noticed most of the women get offended at every little thing! i am so happy i found this forum and love it!! :)

I love babyandbump. Have glanced over a few different sites but this one by far seems the most friendly! Here I never feel stupid if I ask a question and it seems like everybody is genuinely caring towards one and other.
x

i agree op, the bump forum was awful! they're brutal! one lady was asking for suggestions on ways to help fatigue and all the replies were saying how she should get used to it, it gets worse in parenthood and should've kept her legs shut!! couldn't believe what i was reading! also ripping her apart for a spelling mistake. just horrible x

love this forum :) baby centre is quite nice too but b&b is my fave xx

Baby Center is nice too but I agree with this one being my fave. :)

I don't understand that site at all. I don't know if it is just full of trolls or if something is wrong in their personal life where they need to bully online. One lady posted in the pregnancy forum and a bunch of ladies from the TTC forum went on there saying things how they're going to miss her since she was there for a whole 10 days, how happy they are for her then called her stupid etc. I seriously feel like it's a troll site lol.

downloaded the app just after finding this awesome page. I didn't keep the app after 20 min just a bunch of trolling!! I didn't find helpful info. This site was a god send in a search for such a fantastic huge group of women all around the world!! <3 this site!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->