Grayson or Greyson

kerrymom

Reaction score
Im leaning towards the more tradition "Grayson", but my husband likes "Greyson" because grey is the color, which sorta goes along with our daughters names. I don't want him to have to go through life saying "It's Greyson, with an E"

Thoughts?

I think Grayson is much nicer than Greyson. I just don't like someone being called after a color hehe. I would go with the traditional!

It's one of my favorite names too!

I like Grayson better, love the name choice! That's on my list if I have another boy

I have to say that I prefer Greyson. It just looks more sophisticated to me, I think because I am American and we spell the color g-r-a-y.

Thanks mamas. I also prefer Grayson. We are still looking at other options for now. When my daughters were born we had a list of 3-4 names and decided when we saw the baby. We just can't think of any other choices, that we agree on!

Greyson looks nicer to me but I'm probably just used to it as it's my nephews name, spelt that way. My sister chose Greyson because in the UK we spell it Grey, but Grayson looks fine to me too. Wouldn't be surprised to see either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->