Great new forum!

korrinalex

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wanted to wish you all luck...I have just missed using this thread properly as I got a BFP last Thursday (2nd this year due to MM) and I have just turned 40. My problem is hanging onto it when it is in there!!
I hope you all get fab news soon and good luck. xx

Hi ladies, I just wanted to wish you all luck...I have just missed using this thread properly as I got a BFP last Thursday (2nd this year due to MM) and I have just turned 40. My problem is hanging onto it when it is in there!!
I hope you all get fab news soon and good luck. xx

Congratulations! Hope it's one REALLY sticky baba! :hugs:

Wishing you a sticky hun!! All the best,

:hugs: Omi xxx

Just coming in to show support to you guys!! I'm 35 and preggers for the first time after adopting my first baby!! REALLY looking forward to having you guys to chat to in the preg forums!!! x

This really is a great new forum! I am 35 and pregnant with my third. I am also considered obese, and yet I conceived this little bun after about 4 months of trying. It took me that long to get pregnant at 26, so don't give up ladies!!!!! I will probably be back in a few years, as my DH is already planning our fourth. We lost our second child, a son, so even though this is my third pregnancy, we only have one living child and a fourth pregnancy would give us three living children (hopefully!)

Don't give up ladies!!!!! and good luck to you all!!

I just wanted to stop by and say how fantastic it is that this forum was created. I am 38 and 21 weeks pregnant. It is wonderful to have such a support group. I wish I would have had it when we were ttc.

Good luck and best wishes to all the ladies here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->