Great Ormand Street Hospital

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
our youngest is having his care transferred to GOSH next week; he is already under the Royal Brompton and Chelsea and Westminister.

Can anybody tell me what gosh is like? is there easily accessible family/sibling support there; is it easy to find.... can anybody tell me what to expect when we arrive?

iv been to lots of different hospitals with Jude; but this our first time at this particular one and I'm a little nervous; I have no idea why.

anybody able to share experiences? x

DS has had three surgeries at GOSH, physiotherapy and the neuromuscular team.

Brilliant hospital, good staff and facilities. Their website is quite informative.

Parking is DIRE. Food in the restaurant is bad at best. Some parts of hospital are newer than others and you'll definately notice that!

Hey hun, I don't have any experience with GOSH - but have always heard really great things. We have a personal friend who is a paed and works there as well and he rates it highly (having worked in several other hospitals also). Would love to hear how you find it in the end as we are also trying to get a neurology appointment for our son over the summer. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->