Great SOUTH meet:) DATES *choose all dates you can make*

i would come some time next month so would have a chance to book a hotel etc.. xx

Think I can do both Fridays...not sure about the Saturdays yet as it's the only day OH gets to spend lots of time with Sam x

21st and 22nd are best for me as no commitments for the boys as they will be with their mum on those days. I voted southampton too as with the boat fare i couldnt afford train too :hissy:

I can do any of the days in London. I will drive in with Sebastian and have a parking place in Islington. :D

21st and 22nd are best for me as no commitments for the boys as they will be with their mum on those days. I voted southampton too as with the boat fare i couldnt afford train too :hissy:

I will take you from the terminal if you like! But i really dont want to go to london because of the parking:(

Why dont we split some of us do southhampton some of us do London its taking so long to decide on a place and a date it will be christmas by the time we all decide lol

I will take you from the terminal if you like! But i really dont want to go to london because of the parking:(

You're welcome to park at ours and we could get the train together (I know it's probably the same train and it's still 40 minutes from London but I hate driving into London so would probably get the train) x

of london proves the most popular, we can always do a southamptno one as well on another date.

sounds like a plan - if sonny is up for it??

umm not sure yet hunnys my life has just drastically gone shit! :cry:
Me and Andy split up today and im so lonely its unreal.
I dont know what to do or where to begin or where to go etc.
Just need a biiiiig hug :'-(

Ill update on a thread when i can xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry sweets...huge hugs :hugs: If you ever need a couple of days away you're welcome to pop up to sunny Farnborough any time (we're home on Friday) x x x

Awww Sonny hope ur ok :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

is that it?? just five of us?? But 12 people voted for london??

Do a southampton one now and a London one next time (when I'll be able to come lol).

I might just do that. I am not trecking to london to meet just one or two people - no offense! But one or two people always dont come for whatever reason.

I think it would be fun to meet up. But, London is easier for me to drag Sebastian to.

id love to come but i could only do london saturday 22nd november! because of all lilys appointments and then the actual op and recovery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->