Green handle OPK test frustration

angel11

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have used two different brand OPK's for my last two cycles and managed to get my positive OPK on both. This month I purchased the green handle OPK tests from Early Pregnancy Tests website.

I have used it now for 4 days leading up to my ovulation and it shows only the control line. The other brands showed a definite line during that time (even though it was still negative, the line was clearly visible).

Has anyone experienced the same issue with these green handle tests? :cry:

I'm pretty sure I have tried those before, but when I used them I wasn't Oing. I do use ic's and they seem to work for me. Do you use them only once a day?

Hey Stash777. Yeah I only use them at around 17:00 every day. Do you think I should use them more often? At what times do you use them?

I could not get a + on their opk or hpt but did on other brands. For some reason those ic don't like my pee.

HEHEHE thanks Grumblebea. Yeah its strange that the other brand shows a clear line and especially as I am about 2 - 3 days away from predicted ovulation date. And these show absolutely nothing. They look like my HPT's looked last cycle...and that's depressing.

I usually take them in the morning, afternoon, and evening just to make sure I don't miss my surge. You may want to try twice a day - usually they say to use them midmorning - since you can o 12-36 hours after your pos.

Hey Stash777. Thanks for that. I used them again yesterday at 17:00 but this time used both brands with the same urine sample and the OvuCard came up positive (both lines same color), and the green handle came up negative but a much stronger line than previously. I posted the pics here

So not really sure which one to trust so decided to BD anyways just in case. Using preseed so hoping that will help my chances. Will test twice today again with both brands.

Thanks

That's so odd. It seems like those green handled tests aren't as sensitive as they should be. Def BD in case, better to get in more than not enough. :winkwink: GL

That makes me really nervous.. those are all I'm using this cycle! I got a pos OPK once before on a $store OPK.. but the ones I'm using are wondfo's - are they the same? And nothing yet...

But my cycle is just starting to straighten out, so in all fairness I may not have OV'd yet.. but if I have then those OPKs definitely missed it.

I use the wondfo ones as well and they have always worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->