*green* Oh god I feel sick..

G

griffinh

I feel so so nauseous *puke* I keep having to take deep breaths. I had a white line yesterday within the time frame (evap, I know grrr) and a bfn on sunday. still three days early for period. my nipples are SORE as hell and i feel like im going to vomit

please god let this be it.. xxx

thanks..i dont ever feel nauseous before period or anything like that. this is yuck! xxx

cheers - told oh and he is convinced im pregnant. keeps telling me lately bbs are bigger etc and my skin has been hyper sensitive

ok deep breaths not working. keep retching. eeerrrghghghghghrhehgh

have u been sick, or just feel it?

majorly feel it. went to the loos and was properly retching but nothing would come up. even water wont settle it. errgg

i had some cocktail sausages and its now coming in waves instead of a constant errgh x

aw hope this is it for you hun! fingers crossed and if you are dont forget to pass on the babydust to us all!!! i am collecting pregnant women baby dust hoping its extra special lol lol lol lol xkx

lol i hope you are collecting pregnant womans baby dust because that would mean im pregnant. lol. im still a couple days off period which is what im attributing to my lack of bfp to x

oh and by the way, its now tapered off... morning nausea!!??

Oh its back...it tapered off after lunch and now its worse

Eat some plain animal crackers or suck on a lollipop. Those seem to be helping me lately!

I would but have none to hand... ergh its really starting to annoy! usually the only time i feel like this is if i've gone to bed on a full tummy, and i didnt. and its only since we started ttc that all this is happening lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->