Greetings and Salutations!

BenedettaMama

Prego 11w, Mama to 1yo DD
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Dana, I'm a proud 29 year old wife and mother who is expecting baby number two in October!

Anthony is my hard working hubby and father, and Izzy is my one year old beautiful little girl. It took us a few years to actually conceive our first child, and I had all but given up when I got that ever exciting BFP! We hadn't planned on having another baby until Izzy was about a year and a half to two years old, but I guess we were meant to have her sibling a lot sooner! Baby #2 (or "Beansy McFetus" as we like to call them) was a very pleasant surprise and we cannot wait to see what lies down the road for our family!

I had a very difficult pregnancy with Izzy... Months of bedrest due to Severe edema/Hypertension/Pre-Eclampsia... eventually causing me to have an emergency c-section at 38w gestation... It was rough but in the end, holding my little one in my arms at long last made it worth every moment of it.

I am hoping to help other mothers who might have a rough time, or who are just big worry warts like I was. I live thousands of miles away from my friends and family now and relied heavily on the internet to set my mind at ease... As we all know it can be both a blessing and a curse, but whatever the case may be, I hope I can finally be some help to someone else, as so many people have been such a help to me without ever even knowing it.

Some basic random stuff about me: I LOVE MUSIC. There is rarely a point in the day when it is not playing somewhere. I have a very very BROAD taste in music but am known as somewhat as a "metalhead". Mostly because I have tats and piercings and people tend to have preconceptions. Doesn't phase me, i just find it amusing when they catch me singing along with pop, rap and even new age at times.

I love all kinds of movies and TV too. i am an entertainment junkie to the max. But i also love the outdoors and one of my favourite things is taking my little Boo Boo out for walks on nice days. I love Rock Band/Guitar Hero, the SIMS, board games and that of the like. When i have the time I also dabble in art... Painting, writing, sculpting etc.

I suppose that's about it. Hope at least some of you are still awake! Ha!

Anyway nice to be here and hope I can be of some use! :happydance:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"