Grey's Anatomy Musical Episode

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Did anyone see it ?
It was completely amazing !!!
I cried when I saw the tiny baby and Callie's ghost/soul/presence/imagination/whatever singing to it !!!

For anyone that didn't see it and doesn't mind a few spoilers if you are in the UK and don't download episodes from america like I do (naughty me) here is callie singing.....warning....it will give you goosebumps !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IGEAlmXrE

i didnt know it was coming so i was a bit shocked at first but it totally worked!!

It was very moving and only a tiny bit cheesy!

I cant believe the actors have such good voices especially the actress that plays callie (i love her anyways I think shes fab!)

I especially loves the fray song... amazing!!

OOO and the nurse Dr Bailey is screwing... HOT!!!

I youtubed it last night :lol:
I thought it was really good although I cringed a few times but I think that's expected with any musicals :rofl:
The bit with the baby did make me hold my breath

I didn't know it was coming... I thought it was amazing!! It was moving and powerful and also made what could have been a totally OTT episode (in terms of emotional impact) less um... hard? I'm not sure how to describe it. Somehow the whole "This is ridiculous!" aspect helped soften the situation. But without detracting from it. Genius episode, absolutely genius.

I judt watched the first fifteen minutes but had to turn it off, only because I am not upto scratch with the US airing because we watch the UK airings so we're behind. Poor Callie though, I love her.

Not watched it yet, its my plan for tomorrow:)

I just finished watching it here.. Its on telly in Ireland every tue night. We must be up to date with it here (must be the only thing we are up to date with !!!)
I was cringeing a bit for the first few mins, but I got into it then, and thought it was very moving! Like someone else said, I was holding my breath when the baby was born!
Callie has an amazing voice.. I got shivers listening to her singing that last song :thumbup:

Also I so want little Grey to get back with Sloan! I dont think her and Jackson are suited :nope:

i watched it and thought oh no, greys doing glee. but i thought it was good, one or two songs were abit cringy but i luved the song "Grace" oh wow its a divine song

watched it, i'm half and half, skipped through a couple of the songs lol

Wait....in Ireland you get it as the same time as America ? I have to download the episodes ! I wanna move to Ireland now !

Ye I think we do. No idea why, we're months and months behind everything else! We're waaaay behind in private practice though which makes it super confusing if they have overlapping storylines

I watch it on https://www.cucirca.com/
I watch Bones, Grey's, Private Practice, True Blood, Glee, One Tree Hill, Big Bang Theory & HIMYM.

Damn, now I really wanna move to Ireland.....Grey's at same time as America and Leprechauns ? Sounds like the best place ever !

i have just watched this tonight - i know i am slow compared to you lot!!

Didnt think I would enjoy it but I did!!

It's the next episode here I think so we get to watch it again :lol:

It was on last night in the UK. I really enjoyed it. Cried loads though

It was awesome. I love musicals and thought they did it really well. Was incredibly moving,
callie and owen have the most amazing voices.

I really cried at all the baby stuff as she was about as far gone as I am but I found the "musical" ness of it all soooo cringey. Owen has a lovely voice though, and Callie :)

i loved it, a few of the songs i dont think worked but loved chasing cars and breathe!!! must admit it did make me cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->