Grieving and believing

dnlfinker

Reaction score
I first want to appologize for wriiting but today i am feeling so down. This time
Its because i went to a shiva(religious mourning ceremony) for a 18 year old girl who passed away last wed. Her life slipped right under her hands s as she was batteling cancer and lost the fight. I can not even begin to tell you how gorgeous she was and how sorry i feel for her parents. Noparentshould experience the loss of a child, but i can comprehend this: how do you bring a child for 19 years and made sure that this child is set for life, is stable, is sucessful and happy.......and then its gone, gone just like that

It was very hard comming into the house to talk to the mother of this girl, i got lost andidnt know what tosay and not to say. I realized that even though i went througha loss myself, i could notfeel the pain this mother was experiencing. I trytosaysomething to her but nothing i say would make her feel ny better.

I just wanted to share this with you tody, because We all been through a loss and can to some degree relate to the pain she is experiencing right..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->