Grilled fish?

blondeNklutzi

Mika's Mommy and TTC
Reaction score
Ok, I'm sure this sounds kind of dumb, but I have never cooked fish on the bbq. We tried it today, but the fish kind of just fell apart, so we tried it with foil and it stuck to foil. Are we doing something dumb?

How DO you cook fish on the grill?

i cook fish on a gril using foil but i leave the top open so the steam can escape and i drizzle olive oil over it and add a pinch of mixed herbs mmmmmm pinch of sea salt and voila. mmmmm fish.
the olive oil should stop the clinging onto the foil x x x x GL x x x

actually dont use aluminium as its very dangerous when in contact with heat. Its been proved to be quite cancerous when the chemicals in the foils react with the heat. Same goes for foods that are wrapped and baked in oven. Use cooking bags or paper for oven and for the fish on grill just put adequate amounts of olive oil on both sides of it...Try not to get the fish too close to the flames.

you can get special fish holders for the bbq - looks a bit like 2 metal tennis raquets joined together (but smaller) - you put the fish inside n close it so you can turn it over using the handle n it doesnt fall to pieces x

Now that I think of it, I do know the little fish holders you are talking about! I shall have to look for them. Wonder if they would have them in the sporting goods section?

they have them over here in supermarkets in the same sections as bbq's -hope you find one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->