Gripe water in bottles?

D

Divinebeauty

Does anyone use gripe water in the bottles? I use oval drops right now , but was wondering if I could use gripe water instead?

Yup i use gripe water, i put it in just before feeding.
I prepare all bottles in advance but add the gripe water after ive heated the bottle as i have to unscrew the top anway to heat..
Xx

i always use to put it in morgans bottles x

I always put gripe water in Frans bottle of milk or mix it with a little cooled boiled water xx

Hi, sorry for the ignorance, I'm new to the whole bottle feeding, do you use gripe water to avoid wind?
Does everyone use it? How much go you put into each bottle? Thanks so much!

Hi, sorry for the ignorance, I'm new to the whole bottle feeding, do you use gripe water to avoid wind?
Does everyone use it? How much go you put into each bottle? Thanks so much!

Its used for wind but not everyone uses it and not everyone uses it for every feed.
Under 1 month its not meant to be used
1-6 months is 5ml per feed
6-12 months is 10ml per feed

Xx

Thank you ladies! Do you notice a difference with burps? with the gripe water? Ava is such a difficult burper at times. Also have any of you tried the oval drops (or other drops) before switching to gripe water? Did it make any difference?

I tried infacol but she burped so violently with it she was sick..
With gripe water i just sit her up and she burps, then rub her back for a few mins and she burps.. Where as before i was there a good 20 mins to get a burp. Xx

I tried infacol but she burped so violently with it she was sick..
With gripe water i just sit her up and she burps, then rub her back for a few mins and she burps.. Where as before i was there a good 20 mins to get a burp. Xx

Oh I may have to try this!! I am there a good 20 mins trying to get a burp too! By the time we are done burping shes ready for bed! lol

Kaybea- IS there a maximum amount to add to feeds a day? sometimes Lo has 5 feeds a day others 6 I know with oval drops she can only have max 1.5 ml a day. So if she does have a 6 bottle its without the drops as shes at her max!

Kaybea- IS there a maximum amount to add to feeds a day? sometimes Lo has 5 feeds a day others 6 I know with oval drops she can only have max 1.5 ml a day. So if she does have a 6 bottle its without the drops as shes at her max!

You can give it upto 6 times in 24 hours..
I only use it in every other feed though as LO's wind is getting much better and shes bringing it up easier now.
Xx

Okay, thanks for your help hun! xx
greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back