Gro Bag Egg Room Thermometer

mrsholmes

Reaction score
id really like one and have been looking on beay but have noticed that a few have broken lights, any one had any experience?

I've had one for eight months and wouldn't be without it - it's great for letting you know the temperature and I like the way the light changes colour with the temp. I've had no probs with the light. There's a switch on the bottom of the egg that turns it on and off.

i too think they're great, so easy to use and never had any problems with ours :) i dress maddi for bed according to the egg :)

We have one of these and I love it. Get one! x

I have one and don't have any problems with it! In the beginning I would've been lost without it, I was so paranoid about the temperature!

If you want it for room temp just thought I'd mention that depending on what baby monitor you decide on some have this feature x

Been looking at these and this threads convinced me :)

thanks girls! think I will get one! not planning on getting a monitor striaght away x

Mine is for sale hun if your interested, its only been used 3times as I used my monitor most the time

I've wanted one since I first saw them and all the positives have convinced me! Ta!

we bought a flowercam and a tommy tippee monitor and mat... What a sense of security we have now... Every breath our LO takes registers on the mat and when she makes noise or fidgits, we turn on the TV and see what she's is upto without having to disturb her, and the camera works in pitch black... Ironicly monitor and mat bought from Kiddicare and the flower cam off ebay.... hope this helps... R

I was thinking of getting one but I wasn't sure. thanks

I want one as well, but in the shop they are so expensive...might give ebay a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->