Grocery delivery

Pink1981

Reaction score
So i had a delivery due on Monday evening between 6pm and 8pm... at 5pm we got a call saying it wasn't going to be delivered as the driver had called in sick and that they would deliver it tuesday morning as a priority.... It finally came at 12.30 pm...

Now the thing is, i got an email saying it had been cancelled on the monday, which it had but just going onto my bank now and they haven't charged us for it... it hasn't come out properly and isn't out of our available balance

What do i do? When i log in it says that the order was cancelled but there is no new order for the tuesday! :shrug:

Have i got free shopping? :blush:

Just wait and see hun, if it is free take it and run!!! haha..

Shhhhhhh. dont do anything. This happened to us with tesco once last year. heheh, their error....not ours.

take it & run!!

tesco have done this twice for me.. i love it when their drivers are off sick haha x

this happened to me the other day. I thought i had free shopping but they took the money a week later - dam it!

I would take it and run like someone else said! It's different, normally these threads are about how Tesco has taken their customers money five times :lol:

Well they havent taken it yet.... hopefully they won't! The money is still sitting there though! lol

Happened to me last year, and they never took the cash for it either teehee! :D

We got s free washing machine this way from Dixons! Delivery got cancelled, came the next day (after i complained) and the price never got deducted from our account :)

We got s free washing machine this way from Dixons! Delivery got cancelled, came the next day (after i complained) and the price never got deducted from our account :)

Love that!! :thumbup:

If you are in money say NOTHING! though it will probably take it in a few days or something.

I would keep schtum.
Its their mistake!
Asda constantly deliver me things i haven't ordered, never on the order form and i'm never charged.
I had two turkey crowns worth 24 quid few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->