Groin pains when walking?

twinkie2

Mom of 2 Girls
Reaction score
So I've had this shooting pain once in awhile when I walk where it feels like I have pulled my groin muscle, starts right at the crease of my pelvis and leg and goes about half way down my thigh. I had it randomly with my last pregnancy as well, but this morning I'm having a lot of it, to the point I feel like I just can't walk at all because it keeps happening. Anyone else have this, should I be concerned about the frequency/severity of it right now? I remember talking to dr about it the last pregnancy and it was just put off as typical pregnancy related issues, but this seems like a lot right now.

I get this too! Saw consultant yesterday and they said it’s likely a pressed/trapped nerve as it’s like a jolt. They told me to just be careful 🙄

I get this too! Saw consultant yesterday and they said it’s likely a pressed/trapped nerve as it’s like a jolt. They told me to just be careful 🙄

yes, a jolt!! Ha, be careful, great advice, like I wasn't already trying to be careful :wacko: Hope yours doesn't get too bad!! Thanks for the response!

I had this when I was pregnant! It made me ‘OOOH’ in public when I was heavily pregnant and had a few worried looks :lol:

I asked about it and was told trapped nerve too- it’s horrible!

I had horrible pain in my crotch with both babies. Felt like bruised elastic bands. I was told it was nerves being trapped. Bluddy awful trying to walk tho as you say. I remember rolling over in bed and it was so painful too x

round ligament pain? had this with all 3 pregnancies, super uncomfortable and annoying.

or maybe lightening crotch? had lightening crotch so far only in my last pregnancy and it was like stop you in your tracks pain, came on fast, hurt a bit- made me go "OWW!" and then was gone again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->