• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gross question!

Carolina

Reaction score
Hi guys! sorry this is a bit gross but just wondering (not sure if this is pregnancy related or not). Ive had a lot of creamy/water cm everyay for about a week and it hangs down into the toilet until i wipe (sorry i know tmi) most times it happens after a bowel movement. Does anyone know why that is or is that normal...maybe its just me :blush:

I have had that before around the time of ovulation...
But, as it looks like you have 18 days till "O"?

The mucus is also a way of keeping the vagina clean.....so maybe it could be that simple, given that you have 18 days from ovulation? But if there is a smell to it, it could be a sign of infection.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help, but didn't want to read and run! :hugs:

thanks guys af hasnt arrived yet (i should have said that) so im keeping my fingers crossed!

i also had the tiniest dot of pink in my cm last night so im hoping its implantation and not af on the way...she doesnt feel like shes coming! Would it be too late for implantation/too early to test? sorry so many questions!

Didnt want to read and run. But don't know any answers for you. Good luck though

Sinead

It may be worth testing hun if AF is due. You never know........

Have you been BDing? Could it actually be sperm and not CM?

I see you got AF by your ticker, unless your ticker's wrong. Sorry about AF. :hugs:

Anyway, loads of creamy CM is a SE of progesterone, which is a normal part of the post-O part of your cycle. However, if it's not the norm for you to have a lot of CM close to AF. It could be a pg sign, you could be having "extra" progesterone due to an implanted embryo. So if no AF yet for you, get you an HPT!! GL and ~*~*~Tons of baby dust!!~*~*~

I had the same thing streachy CM and a lil pink blood tinge to it..
I had cramping and it felt like period was comming too.. I was of coarse only 5 dpo. And, I had just gotten back from the ER, so when they did a wet prep could have caused me to spot..
But, I think it was Implantation bleeding. I haven't had a sign of anything since that night..
I hope you didn't get AF
~~~baby dust~~~
KUP

hi thanks guys! no af yet and the cramps have been really mild to non existent i had this cm for about a week now and tonight there was another load of it with pink and brown tinges but no af! if she hasnt come by the weekend im gona do another test! i just thought maybe it was too late for implantation!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->