Grotto Babies 2012

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
For all the ladies that fell pregnant,were pregnant or gave birth while the grotto was open in 2012 :)

Hi :wave: iv given birth since the grotto has been open! My little lady was born 30th sept at home :)

Hi :hi: I'm pregnant with number 3, another little man :) Congratulations Emily on your new little lady and congratulations Mrs Christmas on your new beanie x

Hiya!!

The pregnancy is going well thanks...got dating scan on 5th :) xx

ooh so exciting :happydance: I didn't get mine till nearly 14 weeks with this little one :lol:

I'll be 13 weeks going by LMP at my scan :) hope I don't get put back..hate that.x

Thank you, congrats on your little boy. Getting your dates put back is horrible, I was moved back then forward again with both girls! X

I'm assuming I will have to have a growth scan again at 34 weeks,cos i is fat :xmas13:

Not much longer for us-7weeks max now! We had to have a growth scan begining of this week as i was measuring small but luckily it just showed baby was on the smaller size of average but nothing to worry the mw's.

Time is going so quickly, just need to work out what else we need to get done as time seems to be flying.

Yesterday I took Ella shopping and she helped pick out a few special babygrows for the hospital. My mum has made a patchwork pram blanket (if anyone wants her facebook page address let me know :) ) which will be coming to the hospital with us.

Tonight we have gone through all the newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes and decided what we are keeping and what we are getting rid of. I have kept some of the white vests and babygrows to tie dye - just got to decide what colour/s now.

Really need to sit and write a list of what still needs to get done.

Baby is growing well, got midwife in just under 2 weeks (will be 33 weeks), should have been with gp but my midwife wants to see me as I was measuring 2 weeks ahead at 30 weeks so she just wants to see me and check the measurements.

Hope everyone else is well

hi ladies! need to update my post, I gave birth on Friday at 16.11pm to my little boy Jude Arthur at 31 weeks exactly! he weighs 2lb 14oz and is currently growing beautifully in SCBU. I was due December 27th but he obviously didn't want to miss the grotto excitement!:cloud9:

I'm so proud of him, he's gorgeous :kiss:

hi ladies! need to update my post, I gave birth on Friday at 16.11pm to my little boy Jude Arthur at 31 weeks exactly! he weighs 2lb 14oz and is currently growing beautifully in SCBU. I was due December 27th but he obviously didn't want to miss the grotto excitement!:cloud9:

I'm so proud of him, he's gorgeous :kiss:

omg your little man is here!! Huge congratulations and great to hear hes doing well :kiss:

I was pregnant last year in the grotto, had my gorgeous baby boy in June :cloud9: he's amazing! Can't wait for his first Christmas!! :happydance:

I'm expecting my first, due in may :) I loveee Christmas so baby is defo a grotto baby! :)

Ooo can I join in? I'm a grotto baby unless sh comes late lol.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"