• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

I just got cherry the cat emotion pet for £15.90 which is £60 most places https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emotion-Pe...TF8&qid=1372352465&sr=8-1&keywords=cherry+cat. I got for los birthday, Milky the bunny is down to £25 to https://www.amazon.co.uk/Emotion-Pe...id=1372352528&sr=1-1&keywords=milky+the+bunny. Toys r us have £5 off online purchases over £30 with the discount code Birthday6 as well

they only have the pink one now :( i'm after a blue one for ds :( - The vtec innotab at debenhams that is, silly ipad didnt quote!!

Thanks Bex, going to order Cherry the cat! I've got Toffee the Pony on my payment plan for Christmas xx

Any Fireman Sam or Thomas bargains about? Suitable for a 2 year old, thanks in advance :) xx

^ I picked up a fireman sam helmet from elc (in store) yesterday £5.99 reduced from £14.99. It plays the theme tune and phrases.

Blue innotab is back in stock :)

Where?? On phone cant get on laptop to search eeeek

ETA - Debenhams!! Just ordered one thank you. My first xmas purchase eeekkkk!

SO much for saving this year by using park vouchers, they are not even here yet and i've started lol!!

I want to get a cosy coupe for DS1 birthday end of october what is usually the lowest they go down too?

I want to get a cosy coupe for DS1 birthday end of october what is usually the lowest they go down too?

Home Bargains have them for £39.99 that's the cheapest I've seen it. You can order online too.

cosy coupe is £44.99 at toys r us at moment and if you use discount code Birthday6 it will take an extra £5 off. Im about to order one for my lo for her birthday. That's with free postage as well

I dont need one yet as I have no where to keep it. Amazon seems the current cheapest at £37.45, is that pretty much the cheapest it goes?

Home bargains has those pillow pet looking things that have the doorbell and turn inside out 5.99

thanks for amazon tip I will get LOs from there, it must have only just changed price :)

In that case I just ordered it :) I hope we can somewhere to hide it now!

Just incase anyone is interested innotab 3 has been unveiled I think I'm goin to buy 2 though for the sake of a few extra features its not worth not getting

I dont need one yet as I have no where to keep it. Amazon seems the current cheapest at £37.45, is that pretty much the cheapest it goes?

I saw it in Asda last year for £25! Wish I had bought it! Was a bargain! Will snap one up and store it if it's on offer again.

Don't forget to use camelcamelcamel website to check the amazon prices for a product, for the last 6 months :)

Spent loads in Disney Store Sale and Mothercare for my girls!!

disney store have another sale on in Jule, dont no when but Im all over it again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->