grotto girls bargain thread 2013!!!

Hello Christmas crazys!! Who's started there shopping?? :xmas5:

Meeee tooooo only bought her dolls house and managed to get all the furniture plus got the vtech camera aswell x

sequeena sound like a tesco advet!!!! x

Does anyone have any kiddicare discount codes they can share???? X

I daren't (is that a word) start yet :haha:

This is a great bargain. I got my DD the ELC version for Christmas and it has been a great buy.

Chad Valley Sparkle and Shine Dolls Mansion £34.99

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...Product/partNumber/9087275.htm&referrer=COJUN

Hello Christmas crazys!! Who's started there shopping?? :xmas5:

me :blush: bought a couple of sanctuary gift sets reduced to a tenner in the boots sale, would be rude not to eh?!:haha:

Boots have the britax b-dual half price at the minute! I got 550quid worth of pram for 275 plus 27quid worth of points!!

How long can you keep smellies for? :flower:

they have a number on the bottle somewhere normally 12/18/24 etc and thats the number of months from opening if that makes sense i bought loads last year in the sales aswell! only thing i did buy was a nutella type gift set didnt think of the date till hubby mentioned it so gave it to my sister 11 months early ha ha x

Sainsburys have got the big colour wonders half price.. picked up a disney princess one for £4 today and also a 2 pack of barbie sisters for £9.99, same ones I was gonna buy from argos for £14.99(which were in sale from £20)

Eeeek I'm loving christmas shopping again lol.

I got them the elc doll house before Christmas for this years lol. That's all I have so far, will buy all the furniture if and when it's on offer. Probably wont start putting bits away until later in year, summer time most likely. X

they have a number on the bottle somewhere normally 12/18/24 etc and thats the number of months from opening if that makes sense i bought loads last year in the sales aswell! only thing i did buy was a nutella type gift set didnt think of the date till hubby mentioned it so gave it to my sister 11 months early ha ha x

Are they fine aslong as they havn't been opened then? :flower:

Leapfrog Explorer in Pink £20 @ Asda & Amazon

https://m.direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=000784674

Amazon link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...le?redirect=true&ref_=nosim&tag=hotukdeals-21

Are they fine aslong as they havn't been opened then? :flower:

yeah i pretty sure they are i remember seeing it on a program a while ago think it was Gok! but yeah that number coralates to the number of months from being opened x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->