Growth chart/scan

Jft1

Reaction score
I know the growth chart measurements aren't accurate, my mw always said that as long as baby was following a trend she was happy with that. That's exactly what baby has been doing since 27 weeks, so at 27 measured 27cm, 31 weeks measured 31cm and so on. I had my 37 week appointment today and baby is now measuring 34-35cm, so it has fallen behind and dropped quite low on my chart. I've got a growth scan booked for tomorrow morning. Has anyone else had experience of this towards the end? If so, what happened?
Thank you x

It could be that the baby has moved position. That happened to me and it gave a smaller measurement, but the scan showed baby was still growing fine.

Hi hun as I just said when I messaged you, hopefully its baby moving or engaging fully maybe, see what they say at your scan tomorrow if they ain't happy your 37 weeks now they will induce you! Thinking of you hun, you know where I am if you need me x

It could be that the baby has moved position. That happened to me and it gave a smaller measurement, but the scan showed baby was still growing fine.
Hopefully! Baby was engaged the same amount at my last appointment, but hoping it's just moved or something.

Hi hun as I just said when I messaged you, hopefully its baby moving or engaging fully maybe, see what they say at your scan tomorrow if they ain't happy your 37 weeks now they will induce you! Thinking of you hun, you know where I am if you need me x
Thanks hun <3 x

I had this. At 37 weeks I measured 34 after measuring perfectly the whole way through. Shed slowed growing so I was induced a week later. She was born a healthy weight though

Cud be because baby has engaged hon. Or sometimes the person doing it can put the tape measure lower than the tip of ure pubic bone
That happened with me a few times with Tommy. One day I was measuring 2 weeks behind then 3 days later I was measuring a few days ahead. It was just down to the positioning of the tape measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->