growth scan - help

Maya23

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have had a 4D growth scan yesterday and my baby measures 2 weeks ahead and he is aprox 5lb5oz already.
In my forms it says now edd - 23rd march and underneath edd(aua)-10th of march.
The question is now does that change my due date?I haven't asked her as I was to busy watching my lil boy moving around and forgot about everything.

i'd just check with your mw at next appointment babe xx

No its doesn't change your EDD. My LO is also measuring big and my EDD is still the same, as although physically the baby my be big, its lungs etc won't be developing any quicker.

What Peril said. No change in due date, just a bigger baby. My baby was measuring smallish at 34 weeks 6 days and was measuring in at 5 lbs 2 oz. However, still about 40th %ile. If they would have told me to add another week to my due date I would have looked at them cock eyed and left. My dates are accurate. My babies tend to be small, so he is just going to be another small baby.

The later scans for growth are indication of how big baby is not gestational age. My friends have big babies... however she is 5' 11" and her DH is 6' 4" and were both close to 10 lbs each at birth. My other friend is 5' 10" and her DH is 6' 8" and were both between 9 1/2 lbs to 11 lbs at birth. So all of their kids have been over the 9 1/2 lb mark. I was only 6lbs 4oz at birth and I am only 5' 5" and my DH is only 5' 10.5".

No they wont change you edd. Kacey measured 4 weeks ahead by 32 weeks Just means you may have a bigger baby. Kacey was 8lb9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->