growth spurt?

lorrilou

Reaction score
for the last couple of weeks callum has gone from sleeping just about right through to waking up 3 times for bottles. He's on solids now, could this be a growth spurt maybe?

I think there are several reason what makes them wake up more frequently again!

Juleika eats only little solids, but still wakes more often during the night.

possibly they are eating to less, as they have to pay to much attention to their curiousity and new skills and as well they obviously train their new skills even when they sleep, so he just might wake up 'cos he starts to wiggle around!

I am not worried about it, don't make any attempt to force her to sleep through and let her wake as often as she wakes :hi:

thanks, im not really too concerned about it, just soooo tired!!!

Im startin to wonder if he's teething, constantly needin to chew on something.

my little one done this about 6 weeks ago and I introduced a little dessert after her dinner in the evening and she stopped wakening thta same night after about a week of sleepless nights.

but as you say it could be teething too, its just trial & error this parenting game :)

Kacy started doing this when she was callum age i used to give her a night feed about 10-11 o clock when she was sill asleep and that made her go through the night, did that for a couple of weeks then stopped it and she was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->