• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Growth Spurts. Very useful information

Personally unless I was very very worried about dehydration or lack of pee/poo I'd never wake a sleeping baby! I'd just enjoy the rest!

personally caus of weight regain issues then i woke my boys for feeds in the daytime for the first 3wks i didnt let them really go longer than 3 1/2 hours from one feed start to the next but thats just me i liked them getting into the habit of sleeping longer at night rather than in the day lol and both lost over 10% of their birthweight and took more than 2wks to regain it. they do sleep more during growth spurts and in the first 24 hours of life outside mum but other than that my boys havent slept longer than 4 hours in the day and that was in the car on a long trip

I think we've hit the 6 week one now, only 10 days of getting over a 4 week one:dohh:

Harry has gone from sleeping 5-6 hours at night (still with a bit of evening cluster feeding but not as bad as he was around 3-4 weeks) to cluster feeding badly again, and then waking every 3 hours at night.

OH and I are both knackered again, and really hoping this one doesn't last too long and he goes back to his angelic only waking once at night self! :cry:

Bump for all the new Mummy's out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->