Grrr, trapped between two names!

jozylynn896

Reaction score
So I'm 38+3 and I don't know what to name my boy :(
My two choices are
William Jonathan hernandez
Noah Jonathan hernandez.
I love both names and what they mean, I'm just not surewhich one should choose.
Thank you :)
Jonathan will not be changed as thats his daddies middle name :)

i prefer William, its a classic suitable for all ages and will never be trendy or out there but will always age great

i know Noah is also a classic name but it tends to roll through phases more and is quite a trendy feeling name at the moment

I much prefer Noah it's more modern as well as being a well established name. And is in my opinion suited to all ages, not to mention the notebook is my favourite film ;) xx

I like Noah best, because I know too many Williams, my cousin being one. I also prefer shorter names for boys :) good luck!

Noah!

I know it's popular but it's one of those names I just adore!

I like Noah as there are a lot of Williams.

I like both names! I would keep both names and decided after you see him. : )

Both are such nice names. Jonathan is a classic name so for that reason William goes very nice with it; being a classic name as well.

I like both names but personally like Noah better. My thought would be, if I named my son William he would eventually be called Will, although it's not a for sure thing, but if you like the thought of him just being called Will, then it wouldn't be a problem either.

I like William, nn Liam not Will. It was on my name list :)

I like both names but personally like Noah better. My thought would be, if I named my son William he would eventually be called Will, although it's not a for sure thing, but if you like the thought of him just being called Will, then it wouldn't be a problem either.

although that theory makes perfect sense, William is a family name for us and used to be a very popular name and yet Ive never met anyone called William that goes by Will they all get Bill or Billy

I think we've settled on Noah! Its sinple and sweet.
And OHs famil don't speak English well, and its easuer to pronounce Noah!

I would keep them both and see which one he looks like more! I had decided on Asher at an early stage of my pregnancy, but kept a 'back-up' name in reserve just in case! Thankfully, we never needed it since I no longer like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->