grrr where is the post man i need to pee!

girlibird

Reaction score
well 10MIU hpt come today or monday latest, i woke up at 7.30 feeling the sickest i have felt, and am now sat on the sofa dying for a piddle!!!! its 09.29am now and i feel like i am going to burst...holding in first morning urine as long as i can, and if this test comes back bfn i know i am defo not pregnant..so all on this pee im so desperatly holding back lol. could murder a cuppa but no, waiting this out, my son thinks its funny tho as i am dancing around the room trying to type on here i swear if he laughs any more i will pee my pants :wacko::haha::haha::haha::haha::winkwink:.. at least after today i can start trying again in 5 days might just get hubby in bed every night and not miss one lol, might walk funny like i have been riding a horse but hey you know lol xx

lol, can you not pee in a cup (disposable preferably) and save it?
thats what I do when i am waiting for postie lmao - how sad am I!
xx gl xx

will it still work as correctly? some time post man dont get here till 11 so will be 3 hours old by then ?feel like hlf peeing in a cup to release some pressure then saving the rest for the post man lol.. now thats sad imfo!but no as soon as i sit on that loo it will come full power frob make me hit the ceiling with the force lol

How did you go, has he come yet?

I agree with Anna, you can wee in a cup. The Urine will still have the hcg in it. :)

hi yeah his been just taken bfn.. its weird though must be all in my head but even though i estimated me ovulating on either 12th or 15th depending on my cycles and even though ive had a very light period no pad needed i still feel pregnant. feel sick to the stomach keep gagging etc....but believe this test as its very very sensative! so that ould of came up with bfp..grrrrr ooo well though not letting this get to me going to ttc again between the 5th and 9th april..and hopfully get my bfp around the 19th x

What dpo are you hun? This past month was a pain in the butt. My period was late by two weeks. Then bang she arrived while I was at a nightclub. What a way to ruin a great night AF.

i would be either 19dpo if was a 28 day cycle or 15dpo if 32 day cycle.. just dries you insane,, but never mind always next month x

Hang in there, did you go to your doctor for a HCG Beta test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->