Grrrr people scaring me

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I have a friend who has 2 kids and she's been telling me things like 99% of women have to be cut in the vaginal area whilst giving birth and it means your sex life will never be the same again. and that your nipples go darker and larger and never go back to how they were.

I'm prepared for my body to change but she's freaking me out with all this stuff.

That kind of scare mongering when you're so early on is really miserable. :(

Things do change but not always so dramatically. Pay no attention. :hugs:

just ignore her, ur body will change but not like overnight lol and will eventually go sorta back to how it was, not exactly the same but u can get close

and not that many people have to be cut, for example me and 7 of my friends had babies and only one had to, unless i know all that 1% taht it dont happen to - which i doubt lol, just ignore her hun :hugs:

Well after 4 kids I never got cut and only tore with number 4... and my nips are the same now as they were before! So :p to her!

I think your friend is abit of a drama queen hun!!

It was only the other day I read that being cut in labour is less common than people think. People seem to think it happens all the time though because they hear horror labour stories & only remember these ones!!

As for your nipples, well mine are perfectly normal after having Maya & if anyone says otherwise, i'll whip them out for all to see!!

I hate when poeple go on about the labour. No one says anyting good that I know apart from its terrible and that they dont know how i will get through it. i would like to tihnk I was stronger than that and that i am not that scared of it as it would be an end to throwing up constantly for 9 months and worrying about what i eat and baby etc.

I think if no one tells you about the horror things like nipples you will be ok if you get them. mine are like dinner plates no only no one said that to me so I dont care but hopefully they do go back to smaller ones after but i aint worried.

Loads of woman have done it and its natural thats what i keep thinking and it just means your stronger for it.What ever you do dont be looking at air brushed celebs after they have had babies they are photo shopped and have the money for costmetic surgery and its false. Real women look like crap lol

Don't listen to her! I had to be cut and I was fine, I haven't altered in anyway in that area I can assure you! And your nipples will be fine too, mine haven't changed! x

Ignore her, scaring you when ur so early on is just stupid. Every pregnancy, labour and delivery is different.

:hug::hug:

v X X

Some women will say anything to scare ..
My nipples went dark but went right back to normal afterwards , I was cut and it isnt nice but its there and its ok .
Every one is different hun . xx .

Some women do scare just for fun. I suppose knowing the worst isn't too bad as long as you keep it in perspective. Like other have said, yes you could end up being cut but it is not very likely and your nipples do change but they only really stay darker etc if you breast feed. Your body will change in little ways and you will notice little difference after you have had your baby but these things aren't obvious to others and aren't awful thingd. For example I had never had a spot in my life until I had my first baby and then after that I was quite prone to having them. Not a big deal!

I hope you don't let people scare you off hun, some ladies just want to watch others squirm and like I said knowing how bad it can get is not a bad thing but keep it in perspective xxx

This sounds like she was just being a bitch:hissy:. The percentages for and episiotomy are absolutely nowhere near....in 5 births I only had to be cut with my last baby and that was because he was so tightly wrapped in the cord that he wouldn't come down and they needed to get him out quickly....not coz he wouldn't fit.

My nips are different, stick out a little more and are bigger but then again, I'm bigger and have breastfed 3 times so not such a shock and certainly not a problem:dohh:

I understand people sharing their birth stories, coz that's what we all do...even scary births (like I've just mentioned) but this friend of yours has made all of her information up....silly cow....knock her out:rofl:

Ignore her. Get yourself a really good, informative book so that you are well informed and stick around here to get a much broader range of opinions and experiences.

Ooh i hate these stories that scare you or make you worry.

I think its got to be said that everyone is different ... everyone said that to my dads girlfriend but the truth is shes enjoyed fitness all her life so its hard for a person who as looked after their body to not to anymore.

She sent me a foto the other day and she had a baby 7 weeks agoi and she is back to normal .... obviously i dont know about the nipples but she has commented that seen as though she only breast fed for only 5 days the milk and darkness so went down.

People are trying to scare me , but i take it with a pinch of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->