Grrrr

KX

Reaction score
I thought the Next Sale started tomorrow! :twisted: I was preparing OH to get up at 5am to go. Never done that before :shock:

Oh well, anyone else going? What shops are opened tomorrow if any? :?

Is Poundland having a sale? :D

i thit the next sale was on 27th too :shock: lol not that i have money 2 spend in it!

As far as i know, the next sale started at 6am this morning. Thats when the shop here opened anyways.

I fucked up. I checked Next site and it said sale starts 27th-but that was England. So had a mad dash to Next today and spent £150 on clothes for Rebecca. :D

It was good, but get in there asap xx

i got up a 5am one year and was bkin bed for 630 its crap so i no do it online instead in my pjs witha brew so much easier :lol:

I learned the hard way :oops:

i am Having an early night as i am getting to next at 4.45 am

any one ever got there that early? will it be rammed? or not so busy? is it reallly worth getting there so early?
kris Dior and Harley are going to sit in the car bless them and they have 3 dvds to watch while i go to the 3 next stores in my area :D

i have £100 to spend. i love next x x x

I'd check and make sure your store opens at 5 as some are opening at 7. Check their site it has a list off all store opening times across England :D

i have checked, all 3 stores in coventry open at 5am-8pm
now have to ecide which one will be best :?

i should be in bed i am getting up at 4am :o

It was good, but all the pretty little dresses etc that Rebecca wears out of next weren't in the sale, and some of it was utter garbage.

But there were a lot of good buys- I got her some duplicates of what she has just now but in age 2 (she is in 12-18 now) so they might do in the Autumn.

I bought her a Mocha jacket that I paid £20 for last week got it for £10 needless to say the full price one is going back. :twisted:

I think the boys stuff was way better, so u should be in ur element for Harley :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->