Grrrrr .... hormones raging !

Naimi

Reaction score
Oh my god ! Everything that my kids are doing today is driving me insane !!! I don't know whether it's my hormones raging or just my kids being normal annoying kids, but i swear I could see them not living out the rest of the day !!! (i am kiding by the way, no need to call social services LOL).

And earlier today i popped into our local BP garage to get a couple of smoothies, but they couldn't do it because the machine was being cleaned. Personally I thought that it would surely be better if they cleaned the machine at night, when they aren't so busy, but hey, maybe that's just me and my common sense ! lol. Anyway, she said it would be half hour so i figured I'd go back after the school run. Oh but NO !!! I go in and it still isn't ready, another half an hour !!! I went a bit loopy and told them they said that an hour ago !!!!! Grrrrrr :wacko: .

Like i said, probably just my hormones, but I hope my OH doesn't come home and say something sarcastic today like "Hello Fatty" cause I'll punch him ! lol.

xx Naimi xx

Oh its not just me then lol! Ive had images of me puttin my hands around the girl i work withs neck today cos shes annoying me, best thing is shes not really doing anything! lol i just feel so miserable and irratable (sp)!
xx

Oh its not just me then lol! Ive had images of me puttin my hands around the girl i work withs neck today cos shes annoying me, best thing is shes not really doing anything! lol i just feel so miserable and irratable (sp)!
xx

LOL no it is definitely not you. I'm feeling much better now but earlier this morning I swore I'd shove my foot up my co worker's you know what if it wasn't for the fact that I kinda like these shoes and don't wish to mess them up. :shhh:

LOL no it is definitely not you. I'm feeling much better now but earlier this morning I swore I'd shove my foot up my co worker's you know what if it wasn't for the fact that I kinda like these shoes and don't wish to mess them up. :shhh:
:rofl: Best thing is ive got months left yet!

Ive not felt raged. I just go into deep sobs. More at work when something dosent go right. lol Im glad im not the only one who is feeling very hormonal

Ok so things are a bit better this week. No longer wishing to give me co-worker a good boot with my heels, but I do get HIGHLY annoyed when ppl stick their nose in my food to see/smell what I'm eating...Will I ever get some peace! Ok just ranting.

How is everyone else doing?

not so good, infact I think we can safely say worse !!!

if you want the details you can read Stress Stress Stress.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Mango

xx Naimi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"