Grrrrr so uncomfortable!

babywesson3

Reaction score
So with my last 2 pregnancies i never even bought maternity clothes just bought size up in leggings and bough flow tunic style tops etc this time i'm only 12 weeks and everything i mean EVERYTHING is SOOOOOO uncomfortable. Shopping trip tomorrow to try and get something somewhere near comfortable to wear.

Haha I've heard #3 is like that, I know for me personally I'm only one day shy of 7 weeks and it's probably just bloat (for me anyways, I'm not quite as far as you yet) and I already can't stand my leggings I normally wear, they are so restrictive! Have fun shopping!

I'm 13 weeks and I usually wear high waisted jeans... Well no chance now!! I have what i can only explain as a gut, and I can't get my jeans done up. I will be doing the same this weekend. A shopping trip is in order :) I wish the sun would hurry up and appear so I can live in maxi dresses! Xx

Nice flowy maxi dresses is what i was hoping for and being due early october was reckoning i could mayb push it to right up to the birth too but no chance now. I am feeling cold alll the time so going o have to get some warmer clothes to keep me going til "summer" arrives

Same here... I'm kind if hating on this weather right now. It's usually warmed up a little by now?! What's going on this year! I'm going to get a couple of pairs of leggings even though I look awful in them but I don't have much option. I'm also due early October so am going to struggle with outfit choices x

Newlook do cheap and trendy maternity tops. Plus next do alot of nice patterned casual trousers. I bloated with my daughter really quick & was in maternity clothes at 14 weeks xx

ahhhh I feel this so much. My new best friends are thai harem pants :)

i live in my pj's at home so nice just want to wear them all the time lol

I already bought a new bra at 7 weeks. I could not stand my bras!! They were the most annoying thing in the world. Felt like they were digging in my sides all the time. I got measured though and went up a cup size but not any wider, but it sure feels like it! It's the only way I could get through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->