GRRRRRR.........programme on Channel 4!!!!

Sassy_TTC

Poppy & Zac's Mummy :-D
Reaction score
8 boys and wanting a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selfish, evil, horrible digusting women!!!! They should think there selfs lucky that they have any babies what so ever! If that stupid cow doesn't want the baby because its "a boy" then she shouldnt have got pregnant!

Sorry to rant girls but those women make me sick!

My thoughts exactly its making me so angry i dont even wanna watch it! I wish i could slap them! Lol! X x x

So glad i didn't watch that, i would be p****d off too x

Don't get me started! lol! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I mean I can rationally see why you would prefer to have one sex or the other based on if you have only one sex numerous times over etc but come on - this is a little extreme! Surely knowing your bubs is healthy would surpass any desire to have a perticular sex.

You are right that they should be grateful that they are having such lovely healthy babies - although I'm sure there are worse things people could do when it comes to parenthood (there are awful people out there as you will all know) But YES - its all to exteme for my liking! Be happy with god gives you x x x x

i've said it before...

and that gets to be a mother? and i don't??? aaaaargh!
guess i did something horribly wrong in my past life

Am watching it now on CH 4+1, it's only half way through... The blonde lady has just said she feels "deflated" to see a healthy baby, because its a boy! I just can't understand that... x x

iv just started watching this on chanel4+ and im alrede peeeeeeeeeed off !!!!

its making me so angry, anyone would give anything to have what shes got !
seems like just cuz she aint got a girl life is SH*T !

ARRRGGGGGHHHHH

she made my blood boil!!!!!!!!when she said its a boy n she burst out crying because it wernt a girl i was like :| omg aslong as the bbys healthy nothings rong ect i wouldnt care if it came out walking aslong as i could have a baby!!!!proper selfish i wanted to throttle the silly b*tch!!!!!and tha big woman who wantd a girl to and she had like 8 fertilised eggs or so and she just wantd the healthy female egg and discard the rest :| like ther nothing one of them could have given her a baby wether it have been girl or boy argghhhhh it absoloutly angers me...ive had to edit this like 5 tyms from swearing init haha makes me so angry selfish people like that and wilst i'm going on with myself that other woman who had the twin girls hw is that man still with her she wouldnt marry her husband til he had given her a girl :| wat r these people!!!!rant over sorry haha xxxxxxxxxx

I avoided watching this programme but I agree it's very selfish. We wanted a boy but we wouldn't have been upset if we had a girl. As long as she was healthy. In our case our little girl wasn't healthy :cry: she was very very poorly! It's bad enough when the bloke says that he's not happy till he has a boy and blames it on the woman but having 8 boys and still wanting a girl - those poor little boys will grow up knowing they aren't good enough for mum :cry: so sad!

I avoided that one big style but was very unimpressed by Eastenders character having MC and being all back to normal week after - no wonder we get so little understanding of the loss we feel when the media depicts that as the norm GGGRRRR!!:growlmad:

omg how can one be so selfish does she not realise how lucky she is by having one , their is women out their who do anything to have just one child too hold and love some are not as lucky and cant have any i think woman like that are terrible even worse when you read in the paper that their was this one woman who kept having kids so she would get more money off the government how rediculus is that x

I avoided that one big style but was very unimpressed by Eastenders character having MC and being all back to normal week after - no wonder we get so little understanding of the loss we feel when the media depicts that as the norm GGGRRRR!!:growlmad:

I completely agree with this! I was disappointed that they didn't deal with it better!!

i was in tears when she went for a scan and she was crying whn told another boy !! how awful must her poor lads feel when watching this bk, i hope she feels awful when she sees it aswell,very upsetting to watch i thought :cry:

Saw a bit of that programme - the women on there were generally idiots - feel sorry for their kids tho.

On a brighter tv note - saw a great "pregnancy" programme on home and health - "extreme pregnancy" it followed the stories of couples going through some v difficult times such as multiple miscarriages, fertility issues and coming out of it with a baby against the odds - found this quite encouraging

Saw a bit of that programme - the women on there were generally idiots - feel sorry for their kids tho.

On a brighter tv note - saw a great "pregnancy" programme on home and health - "extreme pregnancy" it followed the stories of couples going through some v difficult times such as multiple miscarriages, fertility issues and coming out of it with a baby against the odds - found this quite encouraging

Oh that does sound good! Xx

i totally agree, those women are absolutely disgusting, they already have kids and are complaining because they don't have a girl, they women should think of th women out there who are really struggling to conceive at all.

My friends mum had 3 boys and she desperately wanted a girl but her and her husband said they would try again one last time (they had always planned to have only 4 children if they were lucky enough)

Anyway it was back in the day when you couldn't find out what you were having so she had to wait until she gave birth. She says she 'desired' a girl more than a boy (because she wanted to experience a mother/daughter bond etc) but if she was to have a boy then she would have been over the moon at having a healthy baby. And the minute you see your baby or the first time it would not even matter because you are overcome with love. Turns out she had my friend (girl) and felt very very blessed.

I don't think there's anything wrong with preferring to have one sex or the other if you could choose. I wanted a boy at first but would have still been over the moon with a girl! Either way I think going through this loss has made me realise even more just how precious a gift, a baby is - whatever the sex!

I think with some people, they just don't have a sense of perspective until they've had something really sad happen in their lives. How nice for these ladies that the worst thing to ever happen to them is getting the "wrong" gender. How sad for their kids that they'll always feel like they failed even though they didn't do anything wrong.

What really narks me off is that the media capitalizes on that stuff. People being selfish is crappy, but people who try to promote it as acceptable behavior is unconscionable.

I have just posted on the Gender Disappointment thread elsewhere.

I watched it and ended up being so pissed off with one of the women who compared not having a daughter with that of someone who could not have any children. Stupid b*tch! You had beautiful gorgeous boys - you were obviously so bloody well off too - she made me so angry. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

It made me cry so much :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->