GRRRRRR.........programme on Channel 4!!!!

I feel sorry for the twin girls she did eventually have - they are going to be so spoilt and completely indulged. They will have no sense of the real world.

They will probably grow up to be very pretentious.

I was also concerned when they showed the children in that little buggy racing around the garden with the other child sitting on the grass - near miss or what!!

Women like those should spend some time talking to women like us who would give an organ for a healthy child - whatever the sex!

I found it really hard to watch. It made my blood boil, just seeing that woman crying after she found out it was a boy... and then she said the thought of not having a girl was like being infertile or unable to have kids.... silly woman would never understand how that feels... GRRRR

X

she made my blood boil!!!!!!!!when she said its a boy n she burst out crying because it wernt a girl i was like :| omg aslong as the bbys healthy nothings rong ect i wouldnt care if it came out walking aslong as i could have a baby!!!!proper selfish i wanted to throttle the silly b*tch!!!!!and tha big woman who wantd a girl to and she had like 8 fertilised eggs or so and she just wantd the healthy female egg and discard the rest :| like ther nothing one of them could have given her a baby wether it have been girl or boy argghhhhh it absoloutly angers me...ive had to edit this like 5 tyms from swearing init haha makes me so angry selfish people like that and wilst i'm going on with myself that other woman who had the twin girls hw is that man still with her she wouldnt marry her husband til he had given her a girl :| wat r these people!!!!rant over sorry haha xxxxxxxxxx

Hi.
I have recorded this on Sky+
Was just watching it when Mr C came back from footie to commandere the tele and watch more footie(which pist me off)
But kinda glad i didnt watch it now!! Esp when that has happened!!
It would make any person angry if thats how they behave!!
What i would give to be giving birth to a healthy baby in 3weeks time!!
But that was taking away from me!!Unfair when i hear stories like those!
I have never cared what sex i have!!Aslong as babys healthy surely thats all that matters??Isnt it? And i have 3 gorgeous boys!!When i was pregnant with Ben people kept saying "Oh i bet youre wanting a girl" or... "Are you trying for the girl?" "You'll be wanting a girl then!"
I wanted to say Wise up you BOLLIX!!I want a healthy bouncy baby!!
RIDICULOUS People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I avoided that one big style but was very unimpressed by Eastenders character having MC and being all back to normal week after - no wonder we get so little understanding of the loss we feel when the media depicts that as the norm GGGRRRR!!:growlmad:

I completely agree with this! I was disappointed that they didn't deal with it better!!

I agree girls!!
I had my mmc on August 31st and am still dealing with it!!EVERYDAY!
You dont get over something that heartbreaking so easily!!
I cant see a time when i wont think everyday of my baby
I havent been able to bury my baby yet and say goodbye
The thought of it is tearing me apart
I should be having my baby in 3weeks
What i would have gave to see my child Boy/Girl??
Women like that make me so angry!!Ungrateful Bitches!!:growlmad:

i watched this and wished i hadn't!
and the comment likening not having a girl to being infertile must have really made infertile couples blood boil.
very selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->