Grrrrrrr

mrs.amillian

Mumma to a stunna
Reaction score
:growlmad: Can I just vent!!!

I'm so cross with the general public, I'm trying to sell a TV unit, very nice barely used, cost us £130 brand new, for £20.

Not unreasonale, I've sold the bloody thing now 5 times!!! and have been let down every time, even by someone who chased me for it!

So pissed off right now, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

some people are just time wasters! sorry hun x

Sorry that happened! I've had the same thing happen recently, people say they want things and most of the time they cant even be bothered messaging to say they'e changed their mind.

Well at least they do tell me, lol! They keep blaming they're partners, evil men!!

It's annoying because I want the money to buy Tessa a bundle of clothes for 6-9 months and can't afford it unless I sell this stupid thing!!

£20 is really good! they people are missing out on a real bargin!

I bought a jumperoo off someone on gumtree a few weeks ago and the woman was really rude on the emails, said if i wasnt interested dont waste her time... I almost didnt go because of how rude she was! Lol When I turned up she apologised, said loads of people messaged her and didn't turn up!

That is very annoying though :growlmad:

Everyone wants something for nothing these days! I find selling second hand things so stressful now I generally just take whatever it is to the charity shop or the tip.

This is it:

https://i48.tinypic.com/9unqch.jpg

Do you think £20 is too much? Hubs said I should put it up for £15, I just wanna throw it away, lol!

I'd put it up for £15 for a bit to see if it sells

Wow, thats lovely! If I drove I'd take it off you for £20.

I'm trying to sell lots at the moment on the Facebook selling pages and have been left standing out in the rain before when meeting people in town :(
Now I make sure people come to my house so at least I am warm and dry...ha ha!

My friend in Basingstoke sold quite a few bits on ebay once and had the same problem, she was getting so fed up trying to get rid of a sideboard and shelves. Her entire living room was full of furniture as she had bought new ones and people kept not collecting the old ones.

So annoying :hugs:

Some people are really annoying!

I don't think it matters what price the item is either, people on Freecycle can be the limit of pee-take! (not all, obviously - a minority mess it up for everyone!)

I have it on ebay at the moment, in the last month Ive had 3 people not pay.. 1 paid with a echeque and it bounced.. Then arranged to come and collect and never bloody turned up! Was selling Oh's Iphone.. Lady asked if I could hold it for her I did, Messaged her the morning to confirm she was still coming yup all ok, about an hour before she was due to come something came up with her oh and she could now no longer have it.... which meant I then had to wait till the next day to send it to mazuma instead

people are cheapskates and will try to screw you over! its really nice, ide stick to my guns and not sell it for less than its worth:)

Try Ebay as a collection only item. You might have more luck! I put a crib on Gumtree but then decided to put in on Ebay instead to get it gone quicker because i didnt care how much it sold for and this woman called me after seeing the Gumtree ad and was trying to force me to take it off Ebay and trying to make me tell the buyer that it had broken so that she could have it... She was incredibly rude and didnt seem to understand its sold and im not about to screw somebody over for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->