Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Thanks for the hug, i need that today.
Im stuck on my uni work, feeling really fed up :hugs:

Awwww hope you girls are feeling better. I know what you mean about starting a family as I am ready but DH isnt. I am 26 now going on 27 and feel ready in every way. I never went to college or uni but I would defo stick with it. I dont believe it is the only thing that will get you anywhere because look at myself. I now run my own business and in the middle of setting a second one up. I am using the second one as a way to distract myself from wanting one. Stick with the plan you made originally otherwise you will regret it.

*thumbs up*
I'd like to start my own biz one day,too.

Lol you sound exactly like me with college.
All i want is to quit and start a family, but know i couldn't as i need money for one! Tis so frustrating i know, especially when you aren't enjoying the courses you're doing :(

For me, I have never liked school to begin with. Wanting to TTC just exacerbates it.

Seems im not the only one in this boat at all. I had no idea.
Im not even sure its worth it in the end. Im trying so so so hard and at very best ill get a 2:1, in most likeliness ill get a 2:2 or fail. I realised in my second year that ive long stopped doing this for myself, its for my family more than anything.

Seems im not the only one in this boat at all. I had no idea.
Im not even sure its worth it in the end. Im trying so so so hard and at very best ill get a 2:1, in most likeliness ill get a 2:2 or fail. I realised in my second year that ive long stopped doing this for myself, its for my family more than anything.

Same here.

Awwww hope you girls are feeling better. I know what you mean about starting a family as I am ready but DH isnt. I am 26 now going on 27 and feel ready in every way. I never went to college or uni but I would defo stick with it. I dont believe it is the only thing that will get you anywhere because look at myself. I now run my own business and in the middle of setting a second one up. I am using the second one as a way to distract myself from wanting one. Stick with the plan you made originally otherwise you will regret it.

Oh, please dont think i was being funny or judging anyone without a degree saying that! So so so many people go on to be so successful without, i just meant in the line of work i want to be in i will need one, plus there is lots of pressure from my family that i will be a failure if i dont finish my degree like the rest of my family.

Im really sorry if you though i was being funny. I dream of being as successful as you someday :hugs:

Dont be daft. I didnt think you were judging anyone at all. I am just saying if you have a plan stick with it as you will regret it forever. I am sorry to hear you are under so much pressure it must be hard. What is it you are studying for?

Dont be daft. I didnt think you were judging anyone at all. I am just saying if you have a plan stick with it as you will regret it forever. I am sorry to hear you are under so much pressure it must be hard. What is it you are studying for?

Cool, thank you :)
Politics. I know, its not the cleverest degree in the world, bit im not the brightest button in the world. lol

Got another deadline tomorrow. I know it probably sounds stupid but im just not coping with the pressure at all :(

Politics wow impressive. That must be sooooo hard. How come your not coping hunny?

thank you :)

Just the third year being really hard. I have over 11,000 words in essays due in before december. eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->