Grumpy hubby :-(

candycrush

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
we are currently inundated with family - my mum and sister are staying in our house, and my hubbys mum, dad, bro, sis, sis-in-law and nephew are staying in a hotel doen the road. This is the first time most of the family have seen our baby since she was born and so obviously they are all dead excited and just want to hang around our house cuddling baby - but hubby is getting so fed up and grumpy with them and it's doing my nut in! the visitors don't bother me strangely as I just keep bearing in mind that not long and everyone will be gone and we'll be alone again, but he is taking his bad moods out on me now :-(
just looking to vent really :) xxx

It is hard when there are a lot of people around when your baby is so young. Maybe hubby is struggling as he feels a bit left out?do you ever just get time to be just the three of you at all?it is such a huge change when you become parents and quite often I think Dads end up feeling left out because the Mummy and baby get all the attention. Personally I could not tolerate people around me for too long when lo was born and really relished time as a family esp when trying to establish bf etc. Hope it gets better for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->