GTT Results

Tami

Mum of one
Reaction score
I called today for the results of my GTT and thyroid tests, my midwife should have called me apparently, but since I haven't heard from her or been able to reach her since 16 weeks (!!:growlmad:!!) I called the hospital direct and a very lovely sounding lady gave me my results...

ALL FINE!!!!
I thought for sure I would have GD, I'm carrying a lot of extra padding and haven't eaten as well as I should have, I guess there's more to it than I thought?

And next week I get a new midwife, so double yaaay, lol. :happydance:

great news! :)
my MW has never given me her personal contact number, I always have to go through a million extension numbers and transfers to get through to her, and can only do that on a Tuesday or Thursday when she is in the doctors surgery!!! so unprofessional, luckily I haven't had to call for anything serious! x

great news! :)
my MW has never given me her personal contact number, I always have to go through a million extension numbers and transfers to get through to her, and can only do that on a Tuesday or Thursday when she is in the doctors surgery!!! so unprofessional, luckily I haven't had to call for anything serious! x

Same here, and no one ever answers that line either, I understand that they must be busy but when I tried for 3 weeks, daily!, to get in touch to give her my new contact number before finally giving it to a different midwife from the same office it's a bit annoying!
Luckily like you we've had no real issues, and I'm consultant led so I so I still see someone occasionally, but I am classed as high risk and would have liked to have that support there, just in case.

Feeling good today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->