• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guantanimo Bay

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
What is your opinion on Guantanimo Bay and does it serve it's purpose?

I think personally this place should have been shut down years a go. I think its injustice that you get sent there without even having your case heard. Your condemed straigth away Guilty. But how many of these people are and how many aren't because how do we know, they have never had there say. Everyone is entitled to there say and to be heard. I have seen what they do to prisoners and it's absoultely disgusting and appauling. Inmoral, even if they have done something people still hae human rights and certainlly for the innocent do they deserve this treatment

I think personally this place should have been shut down years a go. I think its injustice that you get sent there without even having your case heard. Your condemed straigth away Guilty. But how many of these people are and how many aren't because how do we know, they have never had there say. Everyone is entitled to there say and to be heard. I have seen what they do to prisoners and it's absoultely disgusting and appauling. Inmoral, even if they have done something people still hae human rights and certainlly for the innocent do they deserve this treatment

I completely agree. That people can be held in such horrific conditions without a fair trial is disgusting. It reminds me of the minority report in a way :shrug:

When Obama was made president I remembered one of the first things he said was that he was going to shut it down, where are we now, where is he and it's still open running day to day normal and I think it's disgusting, Theres not words for it. Actually there is, whatever happened to guilty until proven?

awful place. How do they get away with detaining people there i will never know. USA would be up in arms if it was happening in another country

Now I would have thought this would have started an interesting debate, any viwes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->