Guess I'm back to WTT for a bit.

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies.

Don't know if anyone here remembers me? I joined WTT (and BnB) in late Dec, moved over to TTC in Feb.

Hubby left today for school, he'll only be home on weekends for the next while, so TTC is pretty much on hold. Guess we're just NTNP now?

How is everyone?

Hey! I wouldn't discount the weekends only TTC. Last year, my hubbie was working down in Edinburgh during the week and only came back to Aberdeen at the weekends whilst we tried to sell our house. We fell pregnant in January on the very first month he was away! We BDed on the Friday and Saturday night and I think I ovulated on the Saturday or Sunday (due to positive OPKs).

Remember, sperm can live for a few days inside you - so your hubbie's weekend visits could result in a BFP!

Good luck!

xxx

:hi: hello, i agree with poppy - lots of luck! but good to see you here all the same :D x x x

Hi i was also in ttc until recently i think at the moment we are going to use the not trying but not preventing theory for a bit too, good luck x

hey sweetie - good luck with the ntnp - hope you get a happy surprise :) xxx

I am sure DP being away won't cause too much of a huge problem, wishing you lots of luck and hoping you get you BFP very soon, take care :)

Well I suppose you ladies must be right, I did check here: https://www.babyhopes.com/pages.php?pageid=23 <- Ovulation Calculator. It said my fertile/ov days will be on weekends the next two months :rofl: I don't know though, ov can happen at different times of the month sometimes, so I'm not banking on anything. Really, I'll be in absolute shock if we're lucky with so little babydancing being able to occur. Haha.

Thanks much for the warm welcome and the well wishes, such wonderful people on this site. :hugs:

Hello hunni, you never know you might get a big surprise. Hope us girls keep you company x

I am glad to see you again! And don't discount the amazing powers of "I missed you" sex for its fertility AND fun factor!:rofl: Seriously though, I am just coming back over myself after a *much* shorter ttc adventure, so we can hang out together! :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->