Guess it's a chemical pregnancy :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Okay so I got a faint positive on 7 DPO and I've had negatives on 8,9,10,11 and 12 DPO.... Guess I'm out :cry:

Also I took progesterone pills and Clomid this cycle. Should I go ahead and take progesterone to start my period or if Clomid makes you ovulate then will your period start on its own.

I have PCOS. I had to jump start my period last month cause I was almost 3 months late on my cycle.. My doctor told me to take the progesterone each month (every 30 days) and if I didn't start my period after my dosage to take a pregnancy test.. I'm so confused :wacko:

I don't know much about the medication, but your chart still looks promising. I would say to wait until maybe 18-20dpo to test again and then if you are still BFN call your doctor for some advice.
Hoping you see that BFP!

I got 2 faint positives last month at 9 and 10dpo, but they must have been dodgy ICs as FRER was bfn. They looked very convincing too, nice and pink and came up within 3 minutes. Hopefully it is your month this month, but sometimes I think there are just crappy tests. You aren't out until AF shows! Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->